Electric Vehicles will constitute 40 per cent for overall new car sales by 2030. The government’s objective of the National E-Mobility Programme is to boost the entire e-mobility ecosystem including vehicle manufacturers, charging infrastructure companies, fleet operators and service providers. But there are lot of challenges to implement Electric Vehicles and India is not fully ready for this venture.
The EV India Summit 2018 in association with NITI Aayog will be held on 18th – 19th June 2018 in New Delhi, India. This exclusive event will bring together over 500+ participants which will include “Ministers from Central and State Governments; Policy Makers; Regulatory Authorities (State and Central);, Venture Capitalists; Automobile Component Manufacturers; Electric Vehicle Manufacturers; Charging Solution Providers; Technology Providers; Academicians” and more under one roof to network and gather knowledge to get closer to achieving the EV India Vision 2030. The event will also be a focal point for updates on how Indian Electric Vehicle industry will foster creating more jobs and opportunities for local manufacturers (including SME’s & MSME’s), research communities, policymakers,public and private enterprises, and how they can come together to create a sustainable mobility sector.
Along with NITI Aayog, the Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a Joint Venture of PSUs under the Ministry of Power, India, has also joined hands with us to be the “Association Partner” for this Summit. Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is the Government of India’s nodal agency to carry out what is arguably the world’s largest energy efficiency programme. EESL is appointed as the key Government body to procure Electric Vehicles for all Government organisations in India.
Key Highlights of this summit:
- EV India Summit 2018 will feature the State Governments who are early adopters of Electric Vehicles and have developed a policy for attracting investors to their respective states.
- Only event in India to connect the state governments with central government and help them build a constant dialogue that will bridge the gap and create a transparent eco-system for Electric Vehicle, Battery and Component manufactures.
- Learn from Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on their indigenous lithium-ion battery technology which will be transferred to the automobile industry for commercial use in e-vehicles
- Hear from Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises on feebates and manufacturing support
- Hear from International Speakers / Experts who have implemented Electric Vehicle policies and infrastructure successfully and driven it to the next level.
- As an investor identify the most lucrative projects with highest returns
- Lastly, meet the key decision makers who are in the process of qualifying vendors for procuring Electric Vehicles