Either you have a Free or Premium subscription on Spotify, now you can convert any song, album or playlist to plain MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format and enjoy it on any media players and devices as you prefer with the DRM removal tool.
If you want to enjoy Spotify music on more devices, the Spotify Music Converter for MAC/Windows should be a must try if you wish to remove DRM from Spotify tracks. They say it is built with advanced encoding technology and compatible with both Windows and Mac.
The real handy part of this removal is that it will help you download DRM-free Spotify music at with keeping 100% lossless quality. In this case, you can get rid of the restriction of DRM, enjoy the Spotify music on any of their devices offline, such as car player, AAC compatible player or iPhone.
Key Features of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
1. Remove DRM protection from Spotify music;
2. Convert Spotify Music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC;
3. Record songs at 5X fast speed with 100% lossless quality kept;
4. Keep ID3 tags after conversion;
5. Burn Spotify music to CD or share Spotify music via Email easily;
6. Support the latest version of Spotify and computer OS;
7. Free lifetime upgrade & technical support.
The current price of NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter for Windows/Mac is $39.95 while the original price is $59.95.
NoteBurner Inc. is a professional multimedia software developer dedicated to providing the best DRM removal solutions and services, including both Mac and Windows versions of iTunes DRM Audio Converter, Spotify Music Converter and M4V Converter Plus to customers throughout the world. As a reliable DRM removal solution provider, NoteBurner promises to offer free lifetime software upgrade and prompt online support for users.4 comments